The Bheda’s adapted a favorite Thai recipe from GalaLiving, and found that it tasted great with a Mexican twist. These tacos are sweet, spicy, crunchy, and relatively healthy – so feel free to enjoy more than one! 🙂
- Small soft flour tortillas
- Red Cabbage, shredded
- Carrots, grated
- Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Lime
- 8 oz. extra firm Tofu, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 1/2 tbs Honey
- 1 tbsp Red Curry paste
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Mix the sesame oil, peanut butter, honey, red curry paste, and soy sauce in a bowl to make the sauce. Add salt to taste.
- Saute the tofu with 2 tbsp of sesame oil. Once golden brown, add 2 tablespoons of the sauce. Set tofu aside
- Warm the tortillas and spread a layer of sauce.
- Add the sauted tofu, and on top, the fresh cabbage and carrots. Garnish with chopped cilantro. Squeeze a lime over the tacos and serve.
Adapted from: GalaLiving